If you’re looking for Nikon camera gear in Krabi, we have some second-hand Nikon tech for very reasonable prices that you might consider before trying to find some new products.
1. Nikon D610 Full-frame DSLR Camera Body (also have lenses separate) + Bonus extra battery. Exceptional shape. Low shutter activations – < 30,000. This camera shutter is rated at 200,000 – so, basically brand new. The camera is in almost new condition. There are very light marks on the camera – consistent with gentle use. Super price at just 23,900 Thai Baht.
2. Nikon AW100 Waterproof 12MP Camera in Camouflage Style
This camera has full 1080p high definition movie quality possibily – very high quality and waterproof, drop-proof, and dust-proof. Not used much and still in very good condition. Super price at just 3,400 Thai Baht.
- Full 1080p HD movie *1 recording with stereo sound
- HDMI connectivity (HDMI cable available separately)
- 7.5 cm (3-in.) high-resolution 460k-dot (approx.) Clear color display
- EXPEED C2 image processing engine
- 16.0 effective megapixels
- Back illuminated CMOS image sensor
- Four advanced VR image stabilizing features*2
- Easy auto mode
- Smart portrait system
- 19 optimized scene modes
- USB charging via Charging AC adapter (supplied)
3. Nikon ME-1 Microphone to attach to DSLR Camera (compatible with any brand with audio-in jack) Exceptional sound quality and comes with a windscreen for windy days. Can use with Canon, Ricoh, Any Camera. Super price at just 2,900 Thai Baht.
4. Nikon D5100 16MP DSLR Camera Body with a tilt-out screen, ideal for selfie photos or videos. Exceptional DSLR with great night shot quality. Super price at just 7,800 Thai Baht.
5. Tokina PRO ATX 17-35mm F/4.0 Lens for Nikon full-frame cameras. Super price at just 10,900 Thai Baht. I also have a B+W circular polarizer filter for this lens, and it was originally around 8,000 THB. I will sell it for just 3,900 THB.
6. Nikon 35mm F/2 D Lens for full-frame cameras. Very solidly built lens, like a truck. This is a professional wide-angle prime lens which works well with the Nikon D610 camera above, but not so well with the Nikon D5100 camera body above. Super price at just 5,900 Thai Baht.
7. Nikon 35mm F/2.8 G Lens for Nikon DSLR cameras. This is a very fast focusing wide-angle lens for DSLRs which are not full-frame cameras, they are called “cropped-image” Nikon DSLR cameras. This works with the Nikon D5100, and not so well with the D610 (produces vignetting). Super price at just 4,200 Thai Baht.